Part of my lovely morning :)
Changed up my breakfast this morning from my usual oatmeal.
Went grocery shopping today and found these!!
Have seen a few people in tumblr having them :)
My mum got me 2
Excited to try them!
Inspired by the lovely Siobhan.
Vegan curry made with; mushrooms, red kidney beans, broccolini, onion, garlic, carrot, capsicum, zucchini, cherry tomatoes, spring onion, nuts.
Served ontop of sweet potato/ pumpkin mash.
A slice of g/f bread with avocado, carrot, cucumber, tomato, capsicum (green+red), eggplant and smoked tofu.
Another slice with mixed minted berries.
Half a veggie burger topped with avocado.
(After photo more tofu was added and berries)
Roasted cabbage rolls, sweet potato, and roasted garlicky eggplant and lemon with a side of kale, peas and corn!!
I went shopping with my mum and sister.
I asked if we could go into the health shop.
Found this, haven’t had it yet but looks interesting.
I hope it is nice..
Has anyone ever seen these before?
Paleo Banana, blueberry, and raspberry bread :)Ingrediants:
- 1 1/2 cups of almond meal/flour
- 3 bananas
- 2/3 eggs (my eggs were very small free range eggs so i did 3)
- 1 tablespoon of almond oil
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of almond paste
- 1/2 cup of fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup of fresh raspberries
- mash bananas then kinda just chucked it all in together really didnt follow any particular recpice and used what i had in the house and crossed my fingers it all worked.
- placed in to the meatloaf tray (i like my fruit chunky as you can see)
- oven was at 170 degrees (c) and was pre heating for 15 minutes.
- put in the oven for 25-30 minutes
Per serve (makes 8)
protein 5.9 carbs 13.7 fat 8.2
Round 1- OMG was so good!! My mushroom sauce was A-MAZING
Thought it couldn’t get any better but then round 2 I had a homemade mango muffin and OMG was delicious!¡
Food is JUST TO GOOD!!