My Sunday stack.
(Not aloud certain foods, but I made breakfast work anyways)
Carrot cake “oatmeal” topped with mixed berry, banana and peanut butter.
Close up of this mornings breakfast!!
Strawberry pancakes for breakfast!!
Topped with kiwi, more strawberries, peanut butter and soy yogurt
People who don’t eat breakfast are missing out!!
(And must be insane)
Paleo Banana, blueberry, and raspberry bread :)Ingrediants:
- 1 1/2 cups of almond meal/flour
- 3 bananas
- 2/3 eggs (my eggs were very small free range eggs so i did 3)
- 1 tablespoon of almond oil
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of almond paste
- 1/2 cup of fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup of fresh raspberries
- mash bananas then kinda just chucked it all in together really didnt follow any particular recpice and used what i had in the house and crossed my fingers it all worked.
- placed in to the meatloaf tray (i like my fruit chunky as you can see)
- oven was at 170 degrees (c) and was pre heating for 15 minutes.
- put in the oven for 25-30 minutes
Per serve (makes 8)
protein 5.9 carbs 13.7 fat 8.2
Carrot cake oatmeal for breakfast this morning with a mix of kiwi, mango and strawberries ontop with peanut butter.
All in my new mug I got for Christmas!!
I love it!! :D
Green and red Christmas themed breakfast going on this morning hahaha :D
Merry Christmas lovelies!!
And if you don’t celebrate it then I hope you just have a lovely day xx
Have had a full on day.
Been shopping, cleaning and getting ready for Christmas all of today.
Had a headache and decided to included this into my dinner tonight.
Feeling much better!!
Peanut butter my love Post bite ;)