Choc orange puddle cake
Serves 2-4 (depending on how hungry you are!)
- ¼ cup buckwheat flour (or whole meal spelt)
- ¼ cup finely grated courgette (carrot could also work)
- 2 tbs tapioca flour or arrowroot
- Slightly heaped ½ tsp baking powder
- 2 tbs cocoa powder or raw cacao
- 1 tbs agave and a tiny pinch stevia
- Grated orange zest- optional (I didn’t have any)
- Approx. 1 tbs worth dark choc chunks
(I broke off a chunk from a dark choc bar)
Chocolate drizzle: 1 tbs agave mixed with 1 tsp cocoa powder.
- Add everything (except choc chunks) to a mini blender and blend until well mix and there are no visible courgette strands. You could mix by hand if the courgette strands are very fine.
- Using a silicone egg poach or other lightly greased domed microwavable bowl (approx. 12cm diameter) spoon in half the mixture, place the choc chunks in the centre and then top with the remaining mixture.
- Cook in the microwave on full power for 90 seconds. Allow to cool for 1 minute before loosening and tipping out into a serving plate.
Serve hot whilst the chocolate centre is still oozing. Serve with a chocolate drizzle if desired.
Part of my yummy dinner tonight.
Sitting outside in the beautiful weather :D
OMG this looks so good!!
I want this for breakfast one morning
Breakfast appreciation post.
ALL THESE LOOK SO GOOD!!
sprouted grain toast with earth balance, scrambled tofu with garlic, green pepper, tomato, spinach, avocado, and green onion