Ok, so I’m sick of feeling like shit and crappy.
Tired of the constant over thinking and thoughts always related to food.
I’ve been told that when you a further in recovery you stop this and I want this to happen to me. My sleeping pattern is so out of whack and I want to enjoy food again.
I’m not saying I will eat everything I used to but I want to be ok with the option of considering it.
So I’m going to try my hardest to with every meal, add something extra.
Even if it is just and extra teaspoon, 50ml or even just an extra bite.
I know this isn’t always going to be easy, but I’m going to try!
Goals For The Year
- To Be able to Go on ‘Great Victorian Bike Ride’
- Do (to be able to do) a charity walk/ run with my mum
- Join a yoga class
- Able to do atleast one yoga pose that ends in me being upside down C:
- Be aloud to join an agency
- GET HEALTHY! (or significantly more healthier then I am now)
I love those “yes I did it!” days :)