I went shopping with my mum and sister.
I asked if we could go into the health shop.
Found this, haven’t had it yet but looks interesting.
I hope it is nice..
Has anyone ever seen these before?
Choc orange puddle cake
Serves 2-4 (depending on how hungry you are!)
- ¼ cup buckwheat flour (or whole meal spelt)
- ¼ cup finely grated courgette (carrot could also work)
- 2 tbs tapioca flour or arrowroot
- Slightly heaped ½ tsp baking powder
- 2 tbs cocoa powder or raw cacao
- 1 tbs agave and a tiny pinch stevia
- Grated orange zest- optional (I didn’t have any)
- Approx. 1 tbs worth dark choc chunks
(I broke off a chunk from a dark choc bar)
Chocolate drizzle: 1 tbs agave mixed with 1 tsp cocoa powder.
- Add everything (except choc chunks) to a mini blender and blend until well mix and there are no visible courgette strands. You could mix by hand if the courgette strands are very fine.
- Using a silicone egg poach or other lightly greased domed microwavable bowl (approx. 12cm diameter) spoon in half the mixture, place the choc chunks in the centre and then top with the remaining mixture.
- Cook in the microwave on full power for 90 seconds. Allow to cool for 1 minute before loosening and tipping out into a serving plate.
Serve hot whilst the chocolate centre is still oozing. Serve with a chocolate drizzle if desired.
Dessert- Strawberry Parfait!! with crumbled up muesli bar, dried goji berries and my seed mix in it!!
Dessert- Frozen fruit (banana, apple, kiwi fruit) with some plain yogurt, Seed mix and cinnamon ontop!!
Dessert- Berry, museli parfait with cinnamon and a biscuit ontop. Had it with a black coffee.