Choc orange puddle cake
Serve hot whilst the chocolate centre is still oozing. Serve with a chocolate drizzle if desired.
chocolate peanut butter fudge
- 2 T peanut butter
- Coconut butter (Add coconut to blender/food processor and blend for 3-10 depending on blender)
- 2 T cocoa powder (10g)
- 1/2 medium ripe banana
- 1/16 tsp salt
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender.
- Scoop into a container or even a little pie pan, and put in the fridge or freezer so it will firm up. Or you can eat it soft!
- froze for 1-2 hours.
- 1/2 Cup Whole Grain Oats
- 1 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 2 Tbsp Ground Flax
- 1 Small Banana Mashed
- 1 Packet Truvia
- 2 Tbsp Unsweetened Applesauce
- 1/2 Tbsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 Tbsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 Cup Diced Honey-Crisp Apples
I added all ingredients to a large bowl. With a large spoon, I combined the ingredients together until a “cookie dough texture” was formed. I added 1/3 cup of the mixture into each baking cup. I baked the muffins for approximately 10 minutes. They can be eaten raw, because they contain no animal product.
(Per Muffin - Recipe Makes 3 Muffins)
Calories 103, Total Fat 2.5g, Carbs 17g, Fiber 4.2g, Sugar 4g, Protein 3g
Double Chocolate Avocado Spelt Muffin
6 large muffins
1 & 1/2 cup spelt flour
1/4 cup pure cocoa powder
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup greek yogurt
1/2 cup milk
1 egg, lightly beaten
1 & 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
2 tbsp macadamia oil
185g white chocolate, roughly chopped
- 3 Egg
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- 1 Tsp Honey
- 3 Packets Truvia
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 1/4 Cup Applesauce
- 1 Cup Almond Flour
- 1/2 Cup Ground Flax Seed
- 1/2 Cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 2 Tsp Backing Powder
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- 2 Extra Ripe Bananas (Browned)
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1 Tsp Almond Extract
Makes 24, 2in x 3in brownies!
- Preheat oven to 350
- In an electric mixer, add : egg whites, egg, applesauce, 1 tbsp honey, almond extract, and mashed bananas. Mix on Medium speed.
- In a separate bowl sift together : flax, Truvia, salt, cocoa powder, almond flour, baking soda, baking powder and cinnamon.
- Slowly add dry ingredients to electric mixer on slow speed.
- Grease a brownie pan with coconut oil. Add mixture to pan 2 inches thick. (if pan is too small, save for second batch)
- Cook 20-24 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Garnish with 1 tsp honey and banana slices.
-Want more fab fit post!? Check out http://windsor-store.blogspot.com/
Big Appetites: Fine Art Photographs of Tiny People Living in a World of Giant Food by Christopher Boffoli