Part of dinner!!
A stuffed “chicken” Quorn fillet on sweet potato/ millet spiced mash with asparagus and broccoli.
Happy Belly :D
With a cherry “sauce”on top and Greek yogurt on the side :D
Main was a salad and chickpeas, corn and spinach and small bit of whole meal pasta.
Seconds was a baked sweet potato, half with Greek yogurt and berries.
Other half had peanut butter and berries!!
Vegan Chickpea, Quiona and Baby Spinach Pizza crust. Cauliflower, Zucchini and Capsicum ontop.
- 1 cup chickpeas
- 1/2 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 cup chopped baby spinach (washed)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil(1 tablespoon for toppings -optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1/2 teaspoon mixed herbs (or flavours of choice)
- 2 tablespoons wheat germ
- 2 teaspoons LSA mix/flaxseed/linseed
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
Ontop on Pizza
- 2/3 cup small cauliflower florets
- 1/6 of a capsicum, seeded and sliced
- 1/2 a medium zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1/2 tub vegan tomato paste
1) preheat your oven to 190ºC
2) Blend the chickpeas, quinoa, baby spinach, 2 garlic cloves, 2 tabelspoons of olive oil, cumin, salt, lamb herbs, wheat germ, LSA mix, and black pepper (to taste) until smooth. Spread the batter on a piece of baking paper on a tray using the back of a wooden spoon. Make the base about 1/4 inch thick. Bake for 20 minutes or until slightly crusted over.
3) Remove the base from the oven when slightly firm to the touch and spread tomato paste evenly. Place the cauliflower, capsicum, and zucchini onto the base evenly too. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and mixed herbs (to taste) and place back into the oven. Bake for 35-45 minutes, or until bake is crisp and vegetables are cooked. Serve immediately.
for lunch I had a fairly big grilled pitta sandwich; avocado, spinach, courgette, cream cheese, hummus and feta inside. And at the the side Moroccan roasted chickpeas and strawberries, cherries, grapes and blackberries. :)
Dinner- Quinoa, chickpeas, spinach, corn, herbs, spices, pepper. Had it with a protein drink
Dinner- Buck wheat noodles, chickpeas, eggplant, onion, garlic, tomato pasta sauce, coriander.
Hahaha this is the fork i got today :P